Meladerm pigment reducing complex works to brighten the overall appearance of the skin by reducing hyperpigmentation. It begins to work within two weeks after starting a daily, twice a day regimen of applying the cream to trouble spots.
After 4 years of careful research Civant Skin Care created Meladerm. They wanted to create a skin lightener that was safer for people to use than previous products created for the same purpose.
The ingredients in Meladerm are natural products that safely help improve the skin’s appearance without harmful side effects notable with hydroquinone, which may according to the Federal Drug Administration (FDA) be a carcinogen. Civant created Meladerm, which is a safer cream that does the same thing as hydroquinone.
The essential ingredients that help lighten your skin:
Although, there are many active ingredients in Meladerm, these are the active ingredients that help lighten skin by controlling the synthesis of melanin, which controls the color of one’s skin:
- Alpha Arbutin:A biosynthetic that whitens the skin
- Tego© Cosmo C 250:A natural amino acid with ph regulating properties
- Gigawhite™:Plant derived and preservative free skin whitener
- Kojic Acid:Natural alternative to hydroquinone which inhibits melatonin commonly experienced as age spots.
- Licorice Extract: derived from the licorice plant, the component referred to as glabridin inhibits pigmentation by preventing tyrosinase activation, which is the key factor in melanin development.
- Niacinamide: aka B23 helps lighten skin by preventing the transfer of melanin to the skin cells on the outer layer of the skin. It also helps with acne.
- Mulberry Extract and Bearberry Extract: These ingredients imitate the hydroquinon’s properties and efficacy without the possible side effects, including a possible carcinogen.
- Glycolic Acid: This is an alpha hydroxy acid which helps with exfoliating damaged skin cells and brightens skin tone.
- Lactic Acid: Does the same thing as Glycolic acid, but is better for people with more sensitive skin. The key factor for this ingredient is that it helps the other ingredients absorb better.
- Lemon Juice Extract: A naturally potent skin bleacher, but because of its potency it has been known to be a skin irritant and skin dryer when applied directly. As part of the ingredients for Meladerm the effective qualities remain without the adverse effects on the skin.
- Emblica Extract: This is an antioxidant that natural lightens skin.
- Vitamin C: Naturally slows down hyperactive skin cells in the middle and lower layers of the skin; thereby lightens skin
Intense research for your skin
These ingredients have gone under rigorous research to find the best combinations that help improve the appearance of skin that suffers from sun damage, aging, uneven coloring, or other damages to the skin.
The ingredients have been found to contain essential properties that either diminish already existing damage or prevent such damage from occurring by improving the health of the skin.
All of these key active ingredients perform a specific function for the skin, but as a whole they work better than they would alone. That is the value of high quality research and development. Each component works together to create a high quality cream that really works to help brighten and even whiten skin.
The research examined which ingredients work well together and then development worked on creating a container and delivery system that helps maintain the integrity of those ingredients. The cream was developed by people who wanted to create a product that helped without the potentially harmful effects of hydroquinone and other ingredients like steroids, mercury and Paraben. If should not cost you your health in general to enjoy beautiful skin.
Is Meladerm Safe?
The natural ingredients in Meladerm are safe and effective to use regularly. You can apply the cream twice a day, preferably in the morning and the evening. Civant recommends that you apply SPF 30 at least 10 minutes after you properly apply Meladerm. Of course, you should avoid over exposure to the sun, as well as tanning beds and sun lamps.
You should store the cream in a cool, dry place out of direct sun light. Before applying on the face, test the cream on the neck or arm for any irritation.
It is recommended that pregnant or nursing women not use the cream as there have been not studies as yet for adverse effects unborn or nursing infants. Always consult your doctor or dermatologist before beginning any skin treatment regimen.
Click Here To Purchase Meladerm Cream – Natural skin
lightening products for hyperpigmentation, sun damage, fading age spots and skin discolorations.
Try it risk free for 30 days!